January 15, 2015

I am selling my project truck that I lost interest in. It is a 1994 Ford Ranger extended cab low rider. It has many modifications, Suspension- Full 1/2" air suspension, 12 gal tank Via air 100 cycle duty compressor, slam specialty air bags, 4 link rear, huge frame notches, relocated tranney cross member and radius arm cross member, dropped front I beams.
Misc- Fuel cell mounted in bed. Hard tonneau cover, roll pan, aftermarket grille and front bumper, Ford probe bucket seats, head unit and sub amp (no subs)
Motor- Stock 4.0v6 100k
Paint- factory ford black, bed is partly in black primer.
4- eagle alloy rims (due to back spacing ford probe rims on rear)
Many other extras that I cant remember at the moment
The bad- this truck has been sitting garaged for about 10 years it has the fuel call and air tank and compressor removed so it has not been started. It needs shocks in the rear and a sway bar up front. Contact me if you want me to text you some pics of the truck. I am motivated to sell as I have lost interest and have well over $3000 just in the suspension alone
My email is adambalodis@yahoo.com if you think your interested email me your phone number and I will text you a few pics. The truck in in NJ